Can Your Agent Answer These Questions?
Whether you are selling or buying a home, the real estate agent you hire is critical to a successful real estate transaction. Most agents can walk you through the process and explain the industry ‘lingo,’ but you should expect much more than that!
The housing crisis made everyone aware that truly understanding the real estate market is more complicated than it seems. Today, there are many questions your real estate agent must be able to answer to ensure you and your family are making the right decision.
Here are just a few:
- What impact does the movement in mortgage interest rates have on buyer demand?
- With home prices increasing rapidly, are we headed toward another housing bubble?
- Do you need a 20% down payment to purchase a home?
- Why can’t we list at a higher price and drop it later if necessary?
- What if the house I’m buying or selling doesn’t appraise?
- How do I make my offer stand out to sellers in a multiple offer situation?
- As a seller, how do I decide which offer is best?
Real Estate Bottom Line
These are just a few questions you need to have answered when buying or selling your home. Let’s connect – I’m happy to answer any and all of your questions. Knowledge is power – and can benefit you financially!