Real Estate as a Financial Investment
A survey by The Joint Center of Housing Studies at Harvard University revealed when a family is buying a home, they think about the financial benefits of home ownership. The survey mentions things like:
- Paying rent does not make financial sense
- Home ownership provides a financial opportunity
- Owning a home helps build family wealth
- Buying a home is an investment for retirement
- Home equity can be used by borrowing against it
So how did home ownership match up against other investments in 2015?
Here is a chart comparing real estate return on investment (roi) against precious metals and the stock market for 2015:
Real Estate Bottom Line
Home ownership is a great financial investment. I am happy to discuss what home ownership can mean for you.
Leave a Reply