Strong Home Sales
Real Estate Highlights
- Sales of existing homes reached the highest pace in a decade at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.69 million.
- January saw the 59th consecutive month of year-over-year price gains as the median home price rose 7.1% to $228,900.
- Strong hiring and high consumer confidence at the end of 2016 may have ignited considerable interest for potential home buyers.
- Western states have a median home price of $332,300.
- If you are moving to a different state, is it more or less expensive than your current housing situation?